viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

     my name is alejandro misael im is yearsold. im frommexico.d live is san fernando with my parent
prether sister granparents) san fernando is a beautifull at hough there are (not) tods of  people and
trafi(jan it has avery good public transport very  vervia


and the plase wich you like the morst veri plaseal for becaus the reason you like it)
my moter hame is fransisca garcia and heis 43 years old she work as ama de casa an she realli like  aid)
my froter  name is  guadalupe hernandez an the is 53 years old the is (jornalero) i have idon have and  pets now im going to CBTA whichis called in my spare time w guali lisen to  music read. wath TV
my fsvorite  pilm also i go to extra Englih (clase) my favorite  tu food is pizza hamburger hate  appleso
one thing wich ido not like is work up the morning it herain the hod weather





ALEJANDRO MISAEL HERNANDEZ GARCIA      1CT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario